Lipstick collection 2018


Over the years I've collected a lot of lipsticks, I know this is a lot smaller than most girls lipstick collection. I buy all these lip sticks with my own money and I'm not very out there when it comes to lip colors I just love a nude color and that's it.
Sleek- I'm in love with sleek, Its become one of my favorite brands to buy from. There Matte me range is literally amazing and the color pay off is unreal. I got them as a set at Christmas and if im honest they have been my most worn lip colors in my collections.
From Left to right list below:
  • Rioja Red 433
  • Birthday Suit 436
  • Vino Tinto 1041
  • Shabby Chic 1037
  •  Matte Me Metallic - Rusted Rose 1042
  • Matte Me Metallic Volcanic 1043


NYX: I love NYX as a brand, there products are literally amazing. At the moment the soft matte lip cream I have is the most worn lip colour in my collection. The colour is perfect and I just love the way it wears on my lips. I'm not a fan of the butter gloss I've actually given this one away but I thought I would include it as it is at the moment still in my collection. I'm looking forward to explore some more of NYX products over the next couple of months and seeing what they have to offer.

NYX Butter gloss  BLG01 Strawberry parfait
NYX Soft matte lip cream in SMLC18 Prague


Maybelline: I stumbled upon these two lip colours back in November. Now I'm a sucker for a lovely nude colour. The smoky rose colour is a duplicate to the primark lip stick that I adore and actually ran out of. It's a matte colour (You can see why I like it) and it stays on your lips for a very long time, I don't really top up this colour when I wear it throughout the day as it doesn't need it. The plum colour is such a beautiful sheer lipglos type colour. It wears really nicely just i don't catch myself using it that much but sometimes I do. 
Maybelline  colour sentional 220 sugarplum
Maybelline colour sentional 987 smoky rose matte

L'oreal  has always been the brand that I've tended to shy away from. I do own a foundation Now L'oreal there packaging for there lipsticks are truly beautiful but the smell of the lipsticks has really put me off. Now I love 645 which is Jlo's color it's a perfect nude but it's very sheer. Pink fever is one of my favorite I wear this when I'm feeling super daring. Pink a porter if I've never worn as its not the type of pink I would normally go for.
Colors Below:

  • L'oreal Paris color Riche Matte 645 Jlo's
  • Color Riche285 Pink fever
  • Color Riche Matte 241 Pink A porter 

Primark: I was amazed when I stumbled among these colors. This is the PS love range from Primark, As you can see the nude is my most worn one this is my third one of this colour. I love the pink that is a very well love color. The Dark vamp red is not that well love as I love my Kate moss one. These lipsticks are very cheap around the £3-£4 mark and the pay off is literally insane and they last so long on your lips.


This is the lipsticks that aren't really the same brand

Collection Cream Puff: Now this is such a nice pink color and it does wear well but the only issue I have with this product is that it doesn't stay on for long and it disappears after about two hours. The color pay off is really pretty but it doesn't last long.

Rimmel london: I'm in love with  Kate moss 30 Rossetto, Its the perfect vampy red. I saw Zoella wearing this colour and its been something that I've enjoyed wearing it. It suits my skin tone which is a bonus.
Barry M: If I'm honset I never wear this color, Its like my kate moss one. I did actually get this before I got the kate moss one and i used to love wearing it but now don't. Its a great lipstick just not one I reach for anymore.


Kiko: This is a new one in my collection, I've only had it for about a month. I havent yet worn it so at this very moment i cant comment on it. The color is super pretty and a very girly 


Any Lipstick Recommendations? Leave them in the comments.
Hope you enjoyed this

Lucy 
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.