Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb

I love the lush bath bombs. I was very native not to try anything from lush because I was unsure how my skin would react as i have sensitive skin.This was the first bath bomb i'd every tried and it is called Intergalactic.



 First of all can we just say about the name, It sounds so awesome and chic.  i cut the bath bomb open so i could show you the inside. Its super pretty on the inside, this bath bomb does contain glitter just a warning. It left my bath looking amazing with pink and yellow and purple everywhere within the bath. The smell of this bath bomb is quite fresh and just smells amazing. One thing is i will say i noticed that after about half an hour the blue dye was starting to stain my thighs but other than that i loved this bath bomb. It was become a staple in my bath bomb collection..

What are your fave bath bombs from lush? Leave in the comments down below

Love 
Lucy
xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.