March faves 2015 Beauty And Lifestyle!!



Book
The Scorch Trials by James Dasher. This is the 2nd book from the Maze Runner Series. I took this book away to read with me on a flight to italy. It was amazing, its really gripping, it draws you into the story more and more. You can't put it down. I read this book in a matter of 6 hours(That was the flight and car journeys) But overall its amazing i highly recommend you read this book.



Music:
Sam Smith Ft John Legend - Lay Me Down.
The Night-Avicii
Firestone - Kygo
See you again - Charlie Puth and wiz khalifa
I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
Album- Furious 7



Movie
Insurgent.Yes i went to see it in cinema as soon as i got back from italy and oh my god! Its amazing i loved it. Shailene Woodley did an amazing job in this movie and theo james well. I loved the storyline but being a fan of the book i was really hoping it was going to deliver and they didn't not fail to. I highly recommend this movie.




Travel
This month was a busy month as i flew to europe this month. Italy was really great. I had an amazing experiences visiting all the main car manufactures out there and it was a privilege to get the opportunity to explore a different city. I have part one of my europe blogpost up its the one before this one if you want to check it out. While i was out there i also visited the beautiful city of florence and pisa. It was really historically and it was so beautiful to explore and see all the different historical buildings. We also went to the leaning tower and that was another highlight. if you ever get the chance to visit italy i would recommend you go and see what it is like because i would love to go again.

Europe Trip Part1 :
Top 6 Europe Essentials 




















Food



I spent alot of time away from home this month and i was away in europe i did experience alot of local food while i was away and yes being in italy i had alot of Pizza and Pasta. For pizza it was for me mozzarella pizza. Then for pasta it was Tomato and basil penne pasta.  


Drink

These have been the most amazing thing ive ever drank this month. Ive gone through like two boxes this month and they taste so good. I used to drink them all the time back in the day but i rediscovered them this month and fallen back in love with them. They where amazing to travel with this month aswell because all you need is hot water and a cup and your good to go. They are £1.49 in asda so they aren't expensive and there are many favours to choose from aswell.


Fashion

Similar but mine is blue.

My swallow scarf from new look was a fashion statement this month as i wore it most of the time i was out in europe. As it is very light weight and not too heavy. It also doubled as a pillow for my long car journeys.


Beauty
.

I fell back in love with my spring time make up this month but a new colour for my lips with im loving right now. The Collection Cream Puff is the dupe to the nyx lip butter (so im told), They are amazing and moisturising. Its a shame there isnt many shades but they are really great and very cheap for a drugstore product.


What are you loving this month?



Peace xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.