Christmas Decorations (HomeWare) Blogmas Day 6

This year I really wanted to decorate my room to be super festive. Most of the things im about to show you is from Asda, They have such amazing festive bits this year they are killing it. Other bits are from Home bargains and pound land.



The Christmas tree is very Asda. It's the snowy white one that is only two ft high. Its such a perfect fit to the style in my room. The lights that are on the tree they aren't that great so i bought some start copper lights from primark. I'm in love with this christmas tree and I literally enjoy waking up and seeing it on my desk. The only thing thats annoying was when i first set it up the snow just kept falling off but it still looks beautiful. 




This bedding is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Its from Asda it wasn't that expensive, It has little reindeer and Christmas trees on it which I think is super festive. The cushions are super festive and they are from asda aswell. I think that they really bring something to the bed as they are super comfy aswell.





This sign is from pound land. I think its such a perfect way to put something up. It made of glass as well so you have to handle it care. I love the gold around the edging as it really brings the pop. It makes the sign unique with the rope detailing aswell.





I love my wax burner. This has become a staple in my room at the moment, I feel this has replaced me buying candles. The wax melts are super strong as well. Yes you do have to be careful with these as they can get to hot sometimes and I've heard stories that they have caused fires but mines been fine. 




These have been my go to scents. The gingerbread one is my favorite at the moment has it smells so amazing.


This is one of my favorite tree ornaments this year. I got this from Asda when I bought my Christmas tree. The theme I was going for this year was sliver and white. I love that its not to big for the tree it sits lovely were I want it to be.



This year instead of putting a standard star or angel on my tree I put a gingerbread man on there instead. I love this little guy is so cute and he is made of china. He does carry a lot of weight but that is why I put him at the top of tree.

Merry Christmas

Love 
Lucy
xoxo










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.