2017 reflection

I can't quite believe that it's 2018 already. This year has been a massive year for me. Things have changed in my life so much. My new years resolutions at the start of 2017 were:
Pass my driving test
Lose weight
Be more confident



Well I can safe say I've done all three of those things. I started to lose weight towards the end of 2016 but I carried it on to this year. I went from a size 24 to a size 14. I'm so proud of my journey, don't get me wrong it's been a massive challenge but I'm so happy with everything I went through to get to were I am now. It's  crazy looking back at pictures of me back over the years and now looking at pictures now and how much I've changed.

On 30th november 2017 I passed my driving test. I started to learn to drive in May 5th. It took me overall 6 months to pass my test and I only had 20 hours of driving with my driving instructor. I was more than lucky to purchase my first car in August that was a massive help in assisting me in pushing me to pass. I passed my theory in June but I passed it 2nd time but I was overjoyed to do that and that means I was halfway there. Driving has changed my life as it makes my life so much easier even as a blogger and a photographer I can explore more places. It also helps in my daily life.



Becoming more confident. This has been a massive one for me, I can pull outfits off now that i never dreamed of pulling off back a few years ago. I feel that anyone can tell you that you look beautiful but you would take it as a compliment for me i would shrug them off and just tell them that they aren't telling the truth. I've learned to embrace what you got 'how do you expect others to love you when you dont even love yourself' one of my favorite quotes.



Here's to 2018 being more successful

Lucy 
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December faves 2014

Positivity

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.