The Christmas Tag! Blogmas Day 2


I own this photo


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?  

On Christmas Eve its a tradition for me and my mum to open a present from each other and its always matching PJ'S. Every year since I was 15 we have kept this tradition and thats the only present that I will open on Christmas eve.

What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
On Christmas Eve we always watch its a wonderful life as a family. Its been a tradition for about 3 years,my family will gather in the living room with popcorn and hot chocolate and watch the movie.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
My Christmas tree is actually fake, I've never really been into having a real one as I feel it needs a lot of maintenance and I'm not always home to make sure it all going okay and clean the mess up after it.


What is your favorite Christmas film?
My favorite Christmas movie, now this is a tough one. I love Elf it has always been a favorite of mine but I do adore miracle on 34th street. Home alone is up there with one of my all time faves.

Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I normally spend the holidays/Christmas at home in wales. It's very rare that we will really go anywhere for Christmas as we like to spend it in our home and go all out for Christmas dinner.

What is your favorite Christmas song?
Choosing a Christmas song is very difficult as I love to sing along to them all. I can tell you what my favorite album is and its the Micheal Buble Christmas one. Its the one I always listen to regardless.

What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I adore eating candy canes around this time of year. I always love eating mince pies i think that such a British thing to say. I do love having a chocolate advert calendar(Yes I still get one!)

Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like a bit of both if I'm honest. I like shopping for gifts for someone else as I feel that I know what the other person would want, I'm quite good at putting together gift lists and making sure the person is very 
happy when they receive it.

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
I love just listening to Christmas songs, I also enjoy decorating for Christmas. We have a tradition in my house that we always decorate the tree together no matter what the date is we do it as a family. I love wearing Christmas jumpers too that is one of the thing i make an exception to wear.

When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
I actually got really excited for Christmas around the start of November this year. i saw the Christmas lights on in Cardiff and that was really it for me. I started listening to Christmas songs around that time. That is roughly when I started my Christmas shopping which is when i knew that the festivities needed to begin.

What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
The best Christmas give I've ever been given must of been hands down a gift ticket to Harry potter studios. I've been twice now but the first time I went, I literally cried when I opened the envelop as I'd always wanted to as it was like a dream that came true.

If you do this tag let me know in the comments or tweet me!

Love
Lucy xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.