My Everyday MakeUp Products





Today im going to be sharing with you the makeup that I use everyday. I love reading blog posts of people doing these types of posts,i'm very nosey to see what people are using on there faces. All the products I'm going to be showing you are from the drugstore.....


Base
I find foundation the hardest to find. I like one for a everyday basics that sort of a full coverage and is going to last throughout my day. I'm quite fair so finding the right colour to match sometimes is proven difficult. At the beginning of this year I started to use the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation  in the shade True Ivory. I used to use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, only problem with this foundation was that i as a medium coverage but i used to wear it in the summer alot. For conceal I use the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in the shade Nude. I Suffer pretty bad with black under eyes and i feel this does the job with trying to hide them. I'm also a fan of the collection lasting perfection conceal thats just as brilliant. To set my base i use the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade Transparent.


Eyes
Some days I wear glasses some days.I wear contacts so my eye makeup alternates. So my eye make up changes from day to day. If I wear my Glasses i just wear a sheer eye shadow from the palette In The buff W7 , The shade i use is silk which is the 9th shade in the palette. Then if im going out with my contacts in i wear Sand (Base 3rd shade) Then Dust (4th shade) Then Camel (2nd shade). Then i wear the Ps volume mascara  ( can't link it sorry) Then I use the No Clump collection mascara. 

Eye brows 
I fill them in sometimes. The product i use the Rimmel London Professional Eye Brow   In shade 001 Dark Brown.


Lips
My lip colour sometimes will change throughout the day or i will wear a colour then half way through the day ill take it off. I have fallen in love with the PS love Velvet matte lip crayons from primark. They stay on your lips for so long.  They are the dupe for the maybelline colour drama. They are super creamy , i wear the shades either fuchsia and i also have the red aswell. But im having a lazy day i will pop the nivea lip butter in raspberry rose 




This is the finished look

Hope you liked this post. What are your go to makeup products?


Lucy xoxox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.