The Body Shop Bubble Bar/Bomb Range (Review) Blogmas Day 3





Hello My Lovelies, So I was casually watching Gabriella (VelvetGh0st on youtube) and she was talking about the body shop Bath Bombs and bubble bars. I had to go to the body shop and try them right away. I'm a massive lush bath bomb person when I heard the body shop have bought a range out I was eager to try them. The Prices for these products they are only £1.50!!! Which is insane!!!!



The first one I decided to pick up was the mango bath bomb. I'm a massive fan of the body shops mango range as its one of my favorite senses. This one is a bath bomb so its pretty much like the lush bath bombs. This one turns the water orange and it literally smells beautiful. It leaves your skin smelling insanely amazing and super soft.The shape is a flying saucer.  It fizzes away just like a normal bath bomb would. I love that you only need to use one you don't need to use two as there is enough for one bath. 


The next one I picked up was the Coconut Bath bubble. I'm not normally a massive fan of this smell as it just doesn't smell that great to me but when I smelt this it was amazing. Its in a shape of a love heart which i think is the sweetest thing ever!! it's also a beautiful baby blue shade. It turns your water a lovely shade of blue and it creates a lot of bubbles.  I literally really enjoyed this one and it makes your skin super smooth and very moisturize. I got at least two baths out of this and it was truly amazing!!!



This one is my least favorite out of of them all. I have never really been a grapefruit fan, I think the smell isn't for everyone. It is a love and hate thing. i thought i would try it anyway as I wanted to take smells that are out of my comfort zone. My mum really enjoyed this smell so she used it to. The product itself is amazing though it creates amazing bubbles in the bath and leaves your skin feels refreshed. It turns your bath a beautiful pink shade.I got at least two baths out of this and it was truly amazing!!



What are your favourite products from the body shop?

Merry Christmas 
Love
Lucy xox












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.