Snow Day Blogmas Day 5





Every year dreaming of a white Christmas sometimes becomes something that you think isn't going to happen. Living here in the UK we dont normally see a white Christmas. We have been blessed with having a lot of snow which makes me super happy don't get me wrong but its annoying when you have to work and you want to have a snow day.


I live quite deep into the welsh valleys so when it snows it means that we are cut off from the rest of the other towns around us as the weather gets really bad. In wales we always get a lot of snow I live close to beacon so you can imagine when it snow it makes everything look so much more beautiful.It was a winter wonderland........
If you had snow leave in the comments telling me how bad it was??
Love
Lucy
xox

Here are some pictures of the bountifulness










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.