My favorite Christmas food and drink! Blogmas day 7

The festive season brings a lot of food and drink that we can only eat around December time. Christmas is one of my faves especially when it comes to food. (I dont own any of these photos)






1. Mince Pies
I think this is a very difficult one. Many people dont like them, some people love them. Well I like them but not the original mince pies I'm more like the type to like the iced mince pies. Mr Kipling are the best I mean there are other brands but these are the best ones.



2.Christmas Cake
Every year Christmas cake is one of my favorite things to eat. The one from Asda is literally my favorite. It something I like to eat when I have a coffee and watching a Christmas movie. It's basically fruit cake but it got an extra bit of a christmasy taste with it.


3. Clementines
I love oranges all year around. But there is something about clementines at Christmas they just taste amazing. I always buy a box/crate, I like to cook with them as well as they bring a different flavor to a dish. The orange is vibrant and just pure joy.



4.Toffee nut latte (Starbucks)
As soon as this came into Starbucks I did a happy dance. I adore the toffee nut latte from Starbucks. It just taste like pure joy and gives me such festive feels. It has been my go to drink this Christmas most like every year I always order this. Also can we just say that Starbucks are killing it this year with the amazing designs on the cups.



5.Gingerbread latte (Costa coffee)
My other go to festive drink is the Gingerbread latte from costa. I never used to drink costa coffee but I adore there gingerbread latte. Its super subtle and not too cinnamon for me as i'm not very keen on that. I do love to have this on the evening when its super cold and your walking around looking at Christmas lights.

Merry Christmas
love 
lucy 
xoxo








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December faves 2014

Positivity

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.