Christmas Gift Guide Under £15. Blogmas Day 9

Christmas buying for others I feel can be quite challenging. This year I  wanted to give back to people for being super supportive and gift them with things I feel they would love. Whether your buying for yourself your loved ones or that someone special there is something for everyone.


I do not own this photo
1.  Soap & Glory Hello Super Spa (£15)
This gift is so perfect for those ladies who love a good pampering. I saw this in boots a couple of weeks ago and actually got this for my mum as I know she is going to love this.
The smell of soap and glory is just pure divine.  This retails for £15 which i feel is a great value for money. 
In the set you get:
Soap & Glory righteous better 2 in 1 (250ml)
Soap & Glory righteous butter (200ml)
Soap & Glory sugar crush body wash (250ml)
Soap & Glory mini scrub of your life (50ml)
Soap & Glory mini face soap & clarity (50ml)
Soap & Glory mini Sexy Mother Pucker in candy queen 
I love the jack Willis scent. It smells amazing, every time I smell it I just die a little inside and would definitely want my someone special smelling of this scent. It comes with three body spray's
I love the jack Willis packaging I think its super smart and very classy. It's a very handy travel essential 
The products are :
Signature Body Spray (150ml)
Cavarlty Twill Body Spray (150ml)
Start Bay Body Spray (150ml)




3. Sanctuary Miracle Moisturize trio (£10.00)
Every Christmas I use sanctuary spa. It is one of my go to products especially at this time of year, The scent it just beautiful and it just smells like you have just stepped out of a spa.The product sizes are a really good size as well could use to travel too. 
The products are:
Sanctuary Spa Body Butter 100ml, 
Sanctuary Spa Wet Skin 50ml, 
Sanctuary Spa Body Lotion 75ml






4. Star Wars BB-8 Metal Earth Model (£12.99) Unisex
This is the best present anyone can get this Christmas. I have my dad and my boyfriend this present as they both love star wars. I think this is literally the most amazing thing ever, if you a massive star wars fan then your going to love this. You don't need no glue either which I think is a really good idea. It's a really good size and once you have done it once its a great decoration to put somewhere on a nice shelf in your home.


5. MYO Neon Light (£14.99) Unisex
Ever since I was younger I've always seen these signs. My friend has been asking for one for ages and I saw this so i got it. You can write any word in this and I just think it looks so cool and personal. I love the blue light, think its a lot different from other colors.Its design your own as well and its battery operated.


If you have any gift ideas leave them below.....
Merry Christmas
Lucy 
xoxo












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.