Christmas Gift Guide £10 under! Blogmas Day 10

Christmas is literally around the corner. All you last minute shoppers get some last minute deals for under £10. I've been on the look out for some bargains are these are the ones I have for you. 
1. A4 Cinematic Light Box (£7.50) unisex
A light box is one of the most amazing gift I personally could ask for. I feel it is unique as well as you can get it personalized. It's quite a unisex present as well so it can be gifted to anyone.  


2. Harry Potter Hogwarts School Crest Notebook. (£8.00)
I'm a massive harry potter fan I feel this would be one of the most perfect gifts. If you know someone who is a massive potter fan or they love there stationary this is the gift for them. I feel that the crest is just beautiful and it stands out amazing on the front of the book.


My favorite Brushes to use are the Real Techniques brushes. Bringing out a limited edition set is just amazing, I love these if you know someone who loves make up or is just starting out these are a really good starter kit. There are three types of brushes in the set : Blending brush, detailed brush and contour brush. 
If your special someone or your male person in your life likes to look after there skin well this is the present for them. My other half loves the bulldog brand and he really adore this moisturizer. The smell is amazing and you get a 100ml which is a very good travel size product.


Well we all know how much I love the body shop. When i saw this in the store i was like yes I need to put that in my gift guide. The body shop always smash it at Christmas time with there amazing sets.
There are 4 travel minis in this set. 
They are: 
Satsuma shower gel (60ml)
Fuji green tea (60ml)
Strawberry shower gel (60ml)
Moringa shower gel (60ml)



What are your go to gifts under £10 for Christmas?

Merry Christmas 
Lucy 
xoxo










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.