What I'm Reading In July!

I can't believe its the 13th July already. My months of studying are over for the summer so what better way than to read before it starts back up in September. In June I barely did any reading so this month I'm going to be making up for it!.. I like to read on the train on my commute every day so i will get through these books ....
So let's see what I'm planning on reading in July shall we?!


Lets start at the top.........
The Fault In Our Stars- John Green
Always With Love- Giovanna Fletcher ( Still Reading this)
Billy And Me - Giovanna Fletcher( Read this in 6 train journeys)
Me Before You- Jojo Moyes
Private Sydney - James Patterson ~(Read in four train journeys)

I'm open for any recommendations.....
what are you reading lately?

Lucy 

xoxo 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.