Lush Bath Bomb: Lava Lamp review


Today I'm going to be reviewing the Lava Lamp Bath Bomb from lush. These past few months I've started to really love the bath bombs from there. Before I used to be really put of by some of the scents. But then one day i just bite the bullet. So lets begin......




I was drew to this bath bomb by the name. When i was little i remember having a pink and purple lava lamp which i loved so much. The way i can describe this scent of this bath bomb is citrus and tangerine. It's Made from a combination of orange flower absolute, tangerine and mandarin oils, Lava Lamp is a bright, refreshing and highly fruity creation.It made my skin super soft  after using it.

As soon as i put it in the bath it started to put it into turn the water into a deep orange shade. The purple spots became deep blueish shades and was forming a circle across the water. The purple after a while made its way to the out side of the bath and left a blue stain.

I did love this bath bomb. But the only thing i didn't enjoy about it was they it left stain marks around the edge of my bath tub which was super annoying. The scent was amazing i love citrus scents. The purple spots for me didn't last very long in the bath that's why there is no photo.

What bath bombs do you like? let me know in the comments?

Love 
 Lucy 
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.