What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)


Okay.. so let me get one thing straight, my bag is normally filled with receipts, bobby pins,change and other random things. But today I thought no one wants to see that. So what I decided to do was give you an overview of the other things I carry in my bag. I try to keep my bag so most evenings i empty it......


Limited Edition Black and White Handbag (Primark)
Let's Start with the Bag so this is a new bag for me.I purchased it last month and its been my go to bag.This is the perfect sized bag for everyday, i can squeeze alot in there it even holds my EOS canon rebel XTI in there aswell!! My little pom is from primark it's super cute.


Purse:
I love this purse. I purchased it this time last year before i went travelling. its been my go to purse as it holds all my cards and money. I love New Look purses, they are well made and they last a while (well i personally think they do).

Keys
I need my keys to get into my house. My key chains are the Leaning tower of Pisa (From my trip to Italy) and a fireman from Mexico (a friend got me)

Sunglasses Aviators  
I'm going to admit this these sunglasses are from primark. They are £2. I'm not one for expensive sunglasses because i lose them all the time or i just throw them in my bag and they break.


Headphones 
The bad boys are the Sony MDR-ZX310W White. ive had them for almost a year and they are still working  they do the job.

Bobby Pins and hair ties
Yes a girl's essential i did have a few hair bobbles but ive seem to have forgotten to put them in.

Impulse body spray
I'm someone who will constantly spray themselves , i go through body spray alot but it smells amazing.

A pen. im always looking for one, i normally carry alot of pens because im always losing them.


Lip Products
Yes this seems like alot but i change my lip colour most of the time throughout the day. 
First on is the  Collection Work the colour  In the shade popping pink. I love this shade its a very creamy lip butter.
2nd is the collection cream puff . This is the perfect nude pinky shade. it goes beautiful on the lips and lasts a while aswell.
3rd one is the PS from primark. It's the Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon. i love this lipstick i normally wear it when i go on a night out and its lasts for so long it doesn't come off. its a lovely deep red shade. 
Then a lip balm which is the nivea lip butter in raspberry which i love this stuff.

Powder 
I wear the Rimmel London Stay matte powder in transparent. its a lovely powder this is a new one as ive just repurchased it.

Brush
This is the Real Techniques Buffing brush this came in a set.


Hope you have enjoyed this post.
What are your bag necessities that you can’t leave the house without?.
Lucy
xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.