February Non-Beauty Favourites | 2016


Today's post is about lifestyle products I've loved  throughout the month of February. stay tuned for more posts from me.


The Girl On The Train:
Being a commuter catching the train to college, first thing gives me time to do some light reading before i start my day. I fell in love reading this book. I liked how it was very gripping as soon as you start reading. It took me a few weeks to finish but when eventually finished the book. I wanted to keep reading more of the author's books.




Rose gold phone case (Amazon)

This month i was lucky enough to be gifted a new Mobile phone. I have the Sony Xp M4 Aqua and i saw this case on amazon. It cost around £4.99 and was here within days of placing the order. One thing i will say about this case is that it does scract easily so bear that in mind.it was a mental bumper on the outside which is shock proof.



Limited Edition Black and White Handbag (Primark £18)
This month my favourite handbag broke which made me very sad. I thought i would take a browse at primark as they have started to have their spring/summer stuff come in. When this bag caught the eye i was drawn to it right away. Its the perfect size with gold clasp and a single handle but also has a cross body scrap. It is the perfect size for a carry one for a trip I'm taking in march.


Teen Wolf
I have fallen back in love with this programme this month.i used to watch the programme when it first came back but then i started to watch something else but re discovered it this month and I'm so glad I did. I've been binge watching episode after episode trying to catch up. Now I'm totally hooked.


What have you been loving recently?
Lucy 
xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.