Blogmas : The Christmas Tag!!!!



1. What's your favourite Christmas film? 
I love christmas films. I started to watch them towards the end of november and haven't stopped watching them since. My Favourites are: Miracle on 34th Street,Arthur Christmas, Elf 
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
The last time we had a white christmas gosh i cant remeber as here in the uk we always get rain. But im gonna say about three years ago i woke up christmas morning and it was snowing and i was so happy about that.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend christmas at home with my family but this year im spending with my family elsewhere but not in our family home at my brothers instead
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Gosh there is so many to choose from but i do love the classic songs. I love to listen to Baby its cold outside michael buble's version, i love the song its the most wonderful time of the year,Its a holly jolly christmas. Hands down my favourite albums at this time of the year has to be michael buble christmas and justin bieber's christmas album.


5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Normally we wait till christmas day that's what we used to do when i was little. But these days i have presents from friends and i see them christmas eve so i guess that counts for opening presents on christmas eve.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? 
I have little cousins and they have made me tell them all the names of the reindeers. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blixem, Rudolph. That's about all i know.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
Every year i wake up on christmas morning and i put a christmas jumper on and make a tinsel halo crown then we put christmas songs on and open presents.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
My christmas tree is fake as having a real one is too much maintenance and i dont like the smell of christmas trees.i do burn candles that smell like christmas which is good enough for me.
9.What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet or teat?
Gosh i love christmas. I love having the tubes of sweets that my favourite smarties especially this time of the year. I love pigs in blankets on a turkey dinner which is perfect. 

10. Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
I love to give out gifts, I love shopping for gifts too. Buying someone a gift they wanted and seeing them open it and sometimes they will shed a tear and that just makes me happy.
11. What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
I have to say the best gift that i have received has got to be tickets to go the warner brothers harry potter studio tour. As I'm a big fan of harry potter,but I could of cried when I opened the letter.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for holiday? 
My dream place to visit for christmas would be New York City. Just the thought of being there with the christmas lights and the overall vibe of the city.
13. Are you a pro present wrapper or fail miserably?
Im not the worst wrapper but im certainly not a pro. I used to be the worst wrapper but ive learnt some lessons.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Most memorable holiday moment for me was when my cousin coming home from afghanistan on christmas day and surprising me and literally making me cry but happy tears 


15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?

 I was about 12 and my mum and dad thought i was asleep and  I could hear them moving around and they were moving my presents downstairs and from that day on that's when i knew he wasn't real. But i do have younger cousins and i play along with it as they believe in him.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions and do you stick to them?
If im honest I never stick to them so ive given up making them. or i do stick to them up to like a few weeks then i just give up.
17. What makes the holiday special for you? 
The holidays are speical to me because this year on christmas eve im visiting my city centre and going to be handing out soup and bread rolls out to the homeless as a mark of respect that they may not have a home this christmas but everyone is entitled to a warm meal. But i believe christmas isn't just about the gifts its about spending time with family and making memories.

if your a blogger or youtuber i tag you to do this tag 
Merry Christmas Everyone And A Happy New Year!!!!

Love 
Lucy Anne xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.