Travel Series: Suitcase Packing and Tips!





Today I'm going to be showing you how i pack my suitcase. I know alot of people have there ways of doing it but this is the way ive found that works for me 

Let Begin...




One of the first things i put in my suitcase is a towel and my bag of aerosols in a ziplock bag. i tend to put my towel at the bottom of my suitcase so the weight is easily placed out. As for the aerosols e.g Dry shampoo,insect repellent and hairspray and so on. I feel putting them in a ziplock bag is easier because you dont want them to explode all over you suitcase. when ive finished putting things in the ziplock i will put them in the corner by my towel.(As you can see on the right)




Next is Shoes.When it comes to packing trying to narrow down shoes is always hard so i take two pairs that i know is gonna go with everything. I wear Sandals on the Plane because its easy for security. I put a pair of daps in the mesh but because they are cheap from primark (£3) so if they get gross i can just throw them away and get a new pair when i get back. Then i always pack a great pair of walking shoes because you dont want your feet being uncomfortable so comfy pair of shoes are a must for me. Then place them in the middle where the handle is underneath.




Next thing is a hairdryer and some plug adaptors. I've packed my european ones as im going to europe soon. I like to pack my own hairdryer as sometimes the ones in hotels aren't the best.



I love this organizer from primark it has a hangar up the top so you can hang it in the bathroom in your hotel. It's so convenient as the middle pouch detaches from the set. You can see everything thats in there and its easy access instead of going through a big massive bag of stuff. It holds alot which is also great. The colour is mint green aswell which is a bonus.


As you can see i have put my jeans in ive just rolled them up. As for my t-shirts I've put them in the corner with my tripod over the top. The red thing in the mesh compartment is a scarf.In the blue bag is underwear. Then we are packed ready as you can see its simple to pack and everything fits.

The last important thing is to mark your suitcase. I have a really common colour suitcase which is black. So i decided to get some ribbon and place it on the handles. On the side of my suitcase i have a name tag that looks the same as my passport holder. I also have one the same but a darker blue on my back pack.



I hope you have enjoyed this post.

Let me know where you're traveling to this summer in the comments below or tweet me @HeyLucyAnne



Peace xox 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.