Traveling Series : Over packing and tips (Weekend to week trip)

Its finally summer and that means my travel plans can begin. I'm taking a few trips this summer some to different countries but others are gonna be just around the uk. My biggest fear is over packing for today im gonna show you some tips for that.



Tip One : Limit yourself to a bag that's not gonna be to bulky or too big. When weekend trips come around  I tend to use a backpack as it's really easy to use and you dont have to bring a massive suitcase with you. Using a normal backpack that you can buy in a shop on the high street. But for week trips using both is fine. One as a carry on which I split the clothes in half and check my smaller bag so liquids can go in there (that's a different blogpost)






Tip 2 : Using little bags for my underwear and sometimes  putting my tops that aren't so bulky at the bottom in a ziplock bag as it keeps them fresh and if something explode in your bag it isnt gonna get on your stuff.





Tip 3 : Packing stage. If you're going on a four day trip the trick is to see what the weather is gonna be like that week/weekend. I like to pack a pair of trainers which i wear as it saves space and a pair of sandals that will go with the outfits you decide to wear. 1-2 jackets i take one that i can wear on it own or one i can layer up with a hoodie. Tops and jeans/shorts if your going for a week then try to pack 2 pairs of jeans one pair of shorts and a dress that way you have a variety of different outfits to choose from. Same with PJ'S i like to pack pj bottoms and a top and a pair of shorts and a top that makes it easier.




Tip 4: Toiletries
I try to take the basics with me in little travel containers that you can get from primark or boots. I like to take minis with me aswell because then when you use them you can throw them away. In terms of make up i dont really wear alot anymore so i dont bother packing it because its just extra weight added.



Tip 5 : Electronics and cables
when traveling I like having my equipment with me. My phone, ipod and tablet and of course my camera. I like to keep them in a clear pouch and  my cables they go in a ziplock/clear pouch so i can see what i have got and if im going to a different country of course i need to pack a adaptor,



Tip 6 : Other things
things like a purse and a book and some shades for the sunshine and that is it your packed ready for hoildays.


What are your plans this summer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.