Rita Ora Collection by Rimmel London : Nail polish




This past weekend the weather was beautiful so it made me want to start wearing pastel colours on my nails ready for summer. Rita ora is my fave women idol and I love her style.When I stumbled across the collection in my local superdrug i so had to try it as I love rimmel london as a brand.


The first colour I picked out was this one called 300 Glastonberry. Its a beautiful coral pink colour and you can get away with two coats of this on your nails and you're ready to go. I got alot of compliments when i wore this polish at work and i was proud because everyone was wanting to buy it. I wanted to check out more of the collection.


The second colour that caught the eye was this beautiful peachy nude colour called 408 peachella. its the beautiful nude but its also has a little pinky tone. It's not sheer at all and you only need two coats and it's completely matte. it lasts a long time aswell I have the polish on for about 10 days and it hardly chipped. Its the perfect colour for summer.



What's you favourite brand of nail polish to wear?


Peace

Lucy O'Connell 

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.