Hair Products Empties and Reviews

This month ive been trying to use up as many of the shampoo's that I have laying around In my bathroom and feature them in a empties/ Mini review.

Garnier Ultimate Blends 
I had about a quarter of the shampoo left so i took this traveling with me as i didn't have that much left. I finally finished it after purchasing it in october last year . I mean the product was great. It makes your hair smell amazing for the next two days. Its lemon and green tea scented. I picked this up because i was in need of a good shampoo to make my hair have more volume as i have fine hair. It did give me a little texture but not alot but it did give volume but then the 2nd your hair looks quite flat. Would I repurchase? No 




Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume




I spoke about this in my august faves last year and I used for a month and it was fine. But after you use it after a month it made my hair not have any volume anymore. My hair began being really flat and just not good.I put it down to the shampoo as it was the only thing i was using in my hair. The smell is amazing and it doesn't linger in your hair either. I'm not sure if it was just my hair or not but i do like the product just not for my hair type. Would i repurchase: No 





Aussie Aussome Volume 2 in 1




This product well where to begin. I wrote a review on this not long ago. I love this shampoo its not become my holy grail. This product is amazing it makes your hair really bouncy and look fresh.It makes your hair last for at least three days. I'm not a fan of the smell but it doesn't linger in your hair which is another reason why I love this. I have fine hair now and it works perfect for me. I use the two in one shampoo and conditioner because its alot easier than having two bottles and having to use them separate I just find this makes my hair feel so much cleaner. The consistency is not thick it is very silky. overall i love this product and i have repurchased time and time again. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.