January Faves 2015! Beauty , Fashion and lifestyle!



Hair Care 
I tweeted Aussie hair care and told them that my hair was rubbish and would hold no volume and they recommend this to me and all i can say is amazing!! i would do a whole review on this so i won't go into detail with it now. But if you have dull and flat hair definitely give this product a go.



Beauty

 Foundation this month my love for the Maybelline superstay better Skin. I love this foundation its everything I want in a Fondation. I got this in superdrug when they were having here 2 for ten deal on maybelline products. its not a foundation that I've seen people talk about much but its from the drugstore and its amazing I love it.
This product is a well hyped up product on the Internet. I'm in love with this product. It makes your under eyes look flawless and blemishes gone. I've been in love with my rimmel London wake me up concealer that I rave about and I was hoping this one would match up to it and it does. 

This is an old fave of mine. I raved about these back when I first started blogging. I sort of found other products that i loved. Bit this month i was trying out the EOS lip balm it just made my lips form really bad chap so i decided to go back to something i loved and i bought another one and i miss using it. Its hydrated and keeps your lips looking perfect and its dead cheap.
This was also another product that i put off buying for so long. But i saw to many good reviews about it so i couldn't pass the chance to buy it when it was on offer.I did a blogpost about this and it got 132 views on it which is insane its the post before this one if you want to check it out.
Fashion

If you follow me on instagram you would of seen me wearing this coat a ton this month. its my mint green duffle parka. I love this its from primark and it was £25 pound. It's such great quality and its so warm. You can wear jumpers underneath it and it will not look bulky or anything. It's my best purchase I've made and its perfect for the British winter.

These are the most comfy trainers I own. They are running trainers and they are so easy to throw on and roll your jeans up and they look perfect. They are From George new line of fitness at £8 which is so cheap but they feel amazing on your feet and they mould to your feet as well.I wore them out shopping and my feet felts great. They are very neon but that's the point of standing out. 

Lifestyle Faves

Music is first songs ive been loving this month:
  • Love me Like you do - Ellie Goulding
  • Glory - John Legend 
  • Powerless - Rudimental 
  • Only One - Kanye West
  • Immortals - Fall Out Boys
  • These Days - Take That
  • Follow Me - Jason Derulo and Hardwell

Tv programmes



Been Obsessed with Broad Church.i love this show it just keeps you guessing every time. The first season is just so gripping i finished the first season in 1-2 days and now season 2 has just started. If you love thrillers and crime and drama its a great one to watch. UK ITV Monday Nights at 9pm. 



I've found my love for suits again. I dunno what it is about this programme but i always go back and watch it again and again. I love mike hes the best , very good looking chap and looks great in a suit as a lawyer. It just keeps you watching all the time.


That is it for my Favourites leave your favourites from the month of January in the comments

Peace xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.