Collection No Clump Mascara!


If you been following my blog For a while you will know that I love the collection mascara's. I have reviewed some on here in the past. I was really impressed with this, The formula is great and it makes your lashes look really great. It keeps the curl in your lashes for a long time. The only thing i will say that it isn't waterproof so if you go out in the rain and get your eyes wet its going to make your mascara run. I use this one as my 'Going out ' eye product, so if im going on a night out i will wear this but it is also really great for everyday wear. The packaging is lovely it caught my eye as i walked past the collection stand in boots and i was just drawn to it.


Peace 

xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.