November Faves! Lifestyle & Music Faves 2014

Book fave . 
I've fallen in love with this book. I read it in a matter of a day and a half. I loved it because dylan o brien was on the cover and hes my fave person but the storyline was amazing kept you wanting to read and read on and on. I did find the first chapter a little bit hard to get into but once you get past that its amazing I highly recommend this book. 
Movie Fave
This leads me on to the next fave of mine which is the maze runner movie which was amazing i really enjoyed it.



Tv Programmes 
I've watched all 5 seasons of Sea patrol this month. I was obsessed. I watch the seasons in a matter of a week and I found it amazing. I've been loving the flash and arrow this month as well again.



November Faves  Music Faves!!




Human (Youtuber) Of The Month

- Sacconejolys

- ShayTards

-Asia Jade


                                                             Peace xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.