Collection lip butter





Pink One Is : Popping Pink

The Purple one : Perfect Plum





First impression:

When I swatted it in superdrug it was so pigmented and creamy i thought wow! wasn't expecting that, I was expecting it to be really sheer but it wasn't which was mad but I was excited to try the product. The packaging really caught my eye the most it was bright pink/Purple and silver and I think it being in the sort of crayon formula is really great as its easy to put in your bag.







The Product itself
While if I'm honest I was really impressed with this product and how good it was. It applies to your lips really well. It does last a fair amount of time, I had it on for a party and I was drinking with it and it stayed on for a while before I reapplied it.It's a very creamy product and i love that its crayon form as it doesn't take much room in your clutch up either. Overall I'm really impressed with the product. The purple one is perfect for this time of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.