Traveling, Adventuring: Caerphilly Castle !!

If you don't follow me on any social media then you wont know but i love to travel. I love the thought of just packing some clothes and survival stuff and just getting out into the great outdoors. I've become obsessed with just documenting my life through photos. But i know that i can look back them in a few years I can look back and there will be so many memories. I've recently got a page on Facebook called LA Photography ( i re branded ) On there is were i upload all my photos from my trips as well as my instagram www.facebook.com/photographervibes.

Caerphilly Castle

So this past week i went to a beautiful town here in wales for a photo shoot i was doing with a friend. I took in how much of a good oppotiney it was to get my work out there and it started off as just for fun and its now its hobby and interest of mine. This was my first time doing something like this and i think personally it was such a success and the girl in the photos is one of great friends and she really enjoyed helping me out for the day.

 Some of the photos from above and below  are the photo shoot ones 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.