Outfit Of The Night : Theater Edition!!

Tonight i am going to the theater and I'm super excited. I was going to see the Famous 'CATS'.




Products i used in the shower:

TREsemme Clean and remplish
Radox Shea Butter
T-zone Face Cleansing
Cologne max white line
Smooth Care And Razor 

Next I did my hair i couldn't get a picture of my hair probably but i can show you the products i used 

TRESemme Heat Protective
L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT
Extra Firm Hold Hair Spray

Next thing i did was choose my outfit
Shoes: New Look
Black Skrit: New Look
Top:Primark
Jewelry : L Asda, Camera,New Look


The Make-Up 


Red Lip Liner: Rimmel London
Eye Liner : Rimmel London
Two Make-Up Brushes: Primark
LipStick Poppy Red : Colour Tread Avon
Foundation Wake Me Up: 100 ivory
Concealer Wake-Up: Soft Beige
Mascara: Collection Waterproof
Nail polish: Rimmel London Fancy A Dip?    
Photos From The Place






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.