Nivea Pearl Shine Lip Balms (Fruit Lip Shine)

There's no secret  that  I love lip products. I hate having dry lips , but others may think of it being way to obsessed  them. Lately I have been suffering from really dry lips. So  I told myself to look online and check out which ones had the most rates and reviews.I went to the nearest super drug and was looking at the new lip balm that was going to help out my problem. This is what i came to.

Fruity Shine Cherry (Red) Pearly Shine (Pink)



I saw on the super drug website that this one and the baby lips had the most reviews. I already two of the baby lips (I was tempted to buy the new ones).I love the Nivea brand because of the lip butters(which are amazing of I say so myself) so I thought I would try something else from that line.


Pink On Top
Red Underneath



My thoughts
I found these lip balms were very hydrating and moisturizing. The red one has a slight hint of red in it but tastes really nice, the pink one has a sheer tint to it, it doesn't taste of much.The staying power of these lip balms are good,
They last up to an hour maybe two as depending on if your drinking or eating.  I do use it mostly as a go to lip color most days instead of putting on a lip gloss or a lipstick.

Overall this product is a go to everyday product. i used it all the time through out the day to keep my lips hydrated. i highly recommend the line



Peace..X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.