Drugstore Under £10- Lashes and liner

When it comes to eyes , I like my Lashes to be big and voluminous, also i like them to be eye catching and dark. I use the collection line because the product is great
COLLECTION SuperSize - Black/Brown
COLLECTION- long lashes ( Waterproof) Black




My Thoughts 
I found these products to be amazing. I haven't yet found a mascara yet that will complete with it.They last for a fair enough of time I've had the pink one for almost a month now and ive had the black one only for a couple of weeks and they are great. I like the brushes they are perfect to get the stubborn eye lashes that are hard to get to. The Consisty for this mascara isn't to wet its just perfect and apply's really well.


Rimmel London Precision Liner Pencil- Black Magic 




My Thoughts
I love the rimmel London brand in general. The products are awesome, But there eye liner is something else. I love this liner it wears well and it comes out really black. one thing that bugs me sometimes is that after a few hours it drops to the corner of your eyes and underneath your eyes you do have to top it up sometimes. It's like a jet back color. I like it was cheap as well about 4-5 pound mark but its worth the money, I have this eye liner for the past 3 months and it hasn't dried out.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.