In April 2018 I decided it was time to stop being down about my weight and actually do something about it. No more eating unhealthy it was time to eat healthier and getting sorted. Yes I went through a horrible break up but I feel that it was a wake up call for me to actually try my hardest and actually lose weight instead of putting it off. Also I have a wedding next year in may 2019 (Which I'm bridesmaid for) which is also another reason why I wanted to actually get some motivation. Now I'm not normally open about things like this as its normally something i like to keep to myself but I've had requests on my Instagram to actually share my story and share with you guys that it is actually possible that if you are in the right mindset you can actually achieve something. Right side 13th April 2018- 13th July 2018 I was a size 22 back in January 2018 which to me I know they say that never look at the label as it doesn't define you but for me it did define me a...
Today I'm going to be showing you how i pack my suitcase. I know alot of people have there ways of doing it but this is the way ive found that works for me Let Begin... One of the first things i put in my suitcase is a towel and my bag of aerosols in a ziplock bag. i tend to put my towel at the bottom of my suitcase so the weight is easily placed out. As for the aerosols e.g Dry shampoo,insect repellent and hairspray and so on. I feel putting them in a ziplock bag is easier because you dont want them to explode all over you suitcase. when ive finished putting things in the ziplock i will put them in the corner by my towel.(As you can see on the right) Next is Shoes.When it comes to packing trying to narrow down shoes is always hard so i take two pairs that i know is gonna go with everything. I wear Sandals on the Plane because its easy for security. I put a pair of daps in the mesh but because they are cheap from primark (£3) so if they get gross i can jus...
Hello My Lovelies, So I was casually watching Gabriella (VelvetGh0st on youtube) and she was talking about the body shop Bath Bombs and bubble bars. I had to go to the body shop and try them right away. I'm a massive lush bath bomb person when I heard the body shop have bought a range out I was eager to try them. The Prices for these products they are only £1.50!!! Which is insane!!!! The first one I decided to pick up was the mango bath bomb. I'm a massive fan of the body shops mango range as its one of my favorite senses. This one is a bath bomb so its pretty much like the lush bath bombs. This one turns the water orange and it literally smells beautiful. It leaves your skin smelling insanely amazing and super soft.The shape is a flying saucer. It fizzes away just like a normal bath bomb would. I love that you only need to use one you don't need to use two as there is enough for one bath. The next one I picked up was the Coconut Bath bubble. I'...
Comments
Post a Comment