L'Oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray.





When i heard great things about the L'Oreal Studio line i thought if people can talk about these things then they must be amazing. I struggle with volume in my hair its always flat so i deicded it needed to try something that would give me that ommph. It says it gives you that back combing voloume and its easy to use.













 
       My Thoughts on the product

I feel that it does exaclty what it says on the bottle. Its an amazing product for if you back comb your hair, I tend to use it for when i have natural curly hair i make that look really voloumized and i looks amazing. its not stiff or crunch its just looks very natural. It's lightweight and doesnt weigh your hair down, it lasts for a decent amount of time. overall this product is amazing and i rate it 10 out of 10.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.