March Faves 2018

It's the end of March already! How is this even possible?
 March well it was a great month. Today I'm going to be sharing with you what I've been enjoying throughout the month if March 

Beauty section: This month I've been really trying to wear some make up and get the last of the winter stuff out the way and make way for spring/summer: 



This Soph eye shadow palette has been my most used one in my collection right now. I love the colour combinations and also the pigmentation of the colours are just insane. I've been really enjoying using this, I saw soph (Sophdoesnails- the person who created this eye shadows) actually talk about this on her channel and instantly went to superdrug and got it (After three superdrugs later) I love the warmer shades like the copper colours and the reds as I feel they create the perfect look in my opinion. This eye shadow palette was only £8 it was a steal. 

NYX Soft matte lip cream in Stockholm: Now we all know my obsession with the soft matte lip creams. Well I got a nude at the beginning of the month, Yes this has been my most worn nude of this month. The colour pay off is amazing as you would expect for NYX.



If theirs been any lip colour I've worn this month its this one. They retail for £6.00 from boots.


Fashion Section:
These items of clothing have been my Staples this month. (Links to were you can buy these items if I can find them)

Coat: My coat I got in the boxing day sale its a lovely brown coat that everyone has been raving about online. This coat i got from New Look, I'm literally in love with it, I wear most days i always pear it with other items such as dresses and make it look more formal. 

T-Shirt: This t-shirt I also got in the boxing day sale from animal. This is one of my favourite brands to go to i always got t-shirts from them as they are made really well and they last for ages. Its part of there Indigo Collection


Jeans: These jeans are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. They don't even feel like jeans they feel like leggings. They are the famous Top shop Joni Jeans. I wear these a lot and they are 100% the most worn item in my wardrobe


Trainers:  I love vans they are literally the comfiest trainers I own. They are the classic old skool black and white ones, I wear these literally everywhere they are perfect for putting the finally bit of an outfit together.


Lifestyle Section:


Book:happy Fearne cotton 
I love Fearne Cotton. This book gives me all the feels. Its amazing to hear Fearne be so open about her mental health and things that have now become something that makes her happy. I adore the way she has written this and it feels so real it feels like i know her personally, Its very inspiring and very eye opening to.  




Happy 
Journal 
Now I've had this since February and I'm actually loving it, I love Fearne Cotton. This book is one of my escapes, it has sections were you can fill out what you do in your day, Set yourself goals. Talk about your feelings and express your changes. It 100% made an impact in my life and i will 100% repurchase it again potentially for next year.


Music: This month for music:

The Greatest Showman Album! 
- Pray for Me- The Weeknd
- Lullaby - Sigala, Paloma Faith
- Never Be The Same - Camila Cabello 
- Freaky Friday- Chris Brown Lil dicky
-You Are the Reason - Calum Scott
-The Middle- Zedd
-Finders Keepers- Mabel, Kojo Funds
-Barking- Ramz
-IDGAF - Dua Lips
-Mad Love- Becky G 
-Like I Do- David Guttea ft martin garrix
- That Way- SDJM, Conor Maynard
I have a playlist with all these songs on my spotify. 


Homeware
These last few months I've been working on my desk area and my room
I got a L from matalan and I'm obsessed with it. Its been something that I've been after for ages. It lights up so sometimes I just have that on in the background of my desk while I blog. The L is from matalan it's £12.00. Its battery operated as well which is amazing and it's LED which means its super bright.

Candle- Cherry Blossom&Jasmine (Home Bargains £6.00)
Now this is what i call a fresh spring scent. I adore this candle the wax is such a beautiful colour as well. Its quite floral but very faint and not very strong. Its a 95 hour candle burn which I feel is amazing and its really cheap as well. only downsize is that it can burn unevenly which drives me insane but it is beautiful. 


Film- Tomb Raider 
Can we just take a moment to look at Lara croft. I loved this movie hands down the best movie I've ever seen. If you don't know what tomb raider is:
Lara Croft is the fiercely independent daughter of an eccentric adventurer who vanished years earlier. Hoping to solve the mystery of her father's disappearance, Croft embarks on a perilous journey to his last-known destination -a fabled tomb on a mythical island that might be somewhere off the coast of Japan. The stakes couldn't be higher as Lara must rely on her sharp mind, blind faith and stubborn spirit to venture into the unknown.
I've played the game and it was the best game to film movie I've ever seen. Its really action packed and I love Alicia as Lara she did such a great job.


What were you loving this march?

Lucy 
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.