Beauty Haul! Blogmas Day 4

Hey My Lovelies!! The holiday season is in full swing. This can only mean one thing lots of Christmas parties and other events aswell. I popped into my local superdrug and boots and also primark beauty range too.  Lets get into it......


This month I was really looking to have a new mascara. I've just discovered the Maybelline lash sensational. I have two there is a bit of story about it, basically I went into superdrug and i was half asleep as it was first thing in the morning and I picked up the brown version of this didn't even think until I come to using it. But it must be said it still is amazing I now have the brown and black versions now. It makes my lashes look insane they look super long and voluminous. Its the best one i've tried in a long time. 



I'm in love with the Maybelline color tattoos. I have the bronze one and the rose pink one as well. The bronze is one of my favorites. I needed a gold eye shadow that had a lot of pigment to do a look that i'm planning on wearing to a Christmas party. I adore this shade of gold its literally beautiful. It is so easy to apply as well I just get some on my index finger and pop it on then blend it out and it just looks stunning.



This is literally my favorite purchase ever!!! I got my hands on the Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Black Opium. I had been eyeing this up for the longest time, I always had the Marc Jacobs daisy perfume for a long time. I decided I needed a new scent it is quite a pricey perfume but its literally a beautiful smell. It lasts on me for ages and it lingers on scarfs and coats for ages(its quite strong). The bottle is literally is beautiful.



I love my highlight especially lately. I saw a few of my friends wearing the highlighter from this Palette and I'm just in love with it. I'm obsessed with the pink and peachy one was they are powder ones and the others are cream. This is the sleek solstice Palette. The gold packaging is just stunning, The pigmentation of this Palette is just insane. When the highlight catches the light its just so lush and I always get compliments when I wear this Platte and everyone always asking me what I'm wearing.

Lip liners are usually something that I dont normally use, lately been rocking the dark lips and I've just needed to line my lips as I dont like not doing it, when the lipstick fades it doesn't look great but with a lip liner it looks a lot better. I picked up a dusty pink one to match a few lipsticks that I have in that shade. Then picked up quite a vampy one to match the new Kate moss lipstick that I bought back in November and I also have a vampy red that im obsessed with as well from primark. Overall super impressive and they do the job.


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 220 Sugar Plum. I mean a girl can never have to many lipsticks, I do love the color on this lipstick just wish it a matte finish instead of a glossy finish. The product is amazing its moisturizing and stays on the lips just it can slip off your lips. It is a perfect shade of purple that you can wear everyday and even to a party as well.You have to apply a lot on your lips as well to get a nice coating of the color. It is a lovely lipstick and the smell is amazing, I've never tried any lipsticks from this line so i'm interested to try some more.


Those are my new beauty bits.......
Any recommendations to some make up i should try leave in the comments....
Merry Christmas 
Lucy 
xox






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.