W7 In The Buff Eye Colour Palette




Hello my lovelies! Hope you doing very well!
I'm going to be sharing with you my thoughts/review of the W7 In The Buff Palette. 
I added this palette to my collection this month. 
i've never had an eye shadow palette so this is a first time thing for me.
I saw this palette on Amazon for £5.43 when it was on offer.
The palette has 12 eyeshadow shades.

I love the size of this palette it fits in the back of my makeup holder perfectly,
the packaging is much like the urban decay naked palettes. 
i dont own a naked palette so i can't
compare the two. 
But i love the shades they are very pigmented and the eye applicator is pretty decent aswell


The Palette 


Inside this palette there is 12 shades. They are really pretty. Inside you get a double ended brush which is pretty decent. it helps with applying the eye shadows.




Starting With the shades 
Buff - Is a pretty inner corner to brighten that area up
Camel: This is a very pretty copper shade i use this all over the lid. i wear this colour alot mixed with Dust.
Sand: A stunning white champagne colour perfect for Highlight shade for your brow bone.
Dust: Perfect goldish colour. I wear this colour with Camel as they compliment each other.
Chocolate: This is a matte shade. I will be honest i haven't wore this shade yet.
Topaz: This is a deep bronze colour which im yet to experiment with.
Earth: this is a very pretty golden brown. i wear this sometimes on my lid as its very pretty
Storm:a very deep grey i haven't used this colour as im more of a lighter colour person than grey.
Silk: this is a very pinky sliver but it's beautiful on the lid.
Wave: A beautiful bronze with sliver shimmer. its not that pigmented but its still a lovely colour.
Thunder: This is a deep dark brown colour. i haven't worn this colour as like ive said before its very dark.
Onyx  this shade is the perfect matte black shade. i use this colour as a run along my lower lash line.

Overall i love this palette is a dupe to the great Urban Decay Naked Palette but alot cheaper.

Thanks 
Lucy xoxo










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.