Blogmas: My Products This December!!


In today's post I've decided to share with you what i have been using since it's obviously christmas day is less than four days away. Also I've been to alot of christmas parties in the past few days and it's kind of stuff ive been using to get ready.


This product ive been using since august and i love it. I saw Zoella (Zoe Sugg) using this product in one of her videos and it looked so awesome when she used it on her hair. I've been using this as a staple in my get ready for parties. I've been applying it if ive either curled my hair or braided it the night before and had natural beachy waves. You dont need alot in your hair in order to give it the perfect texture. I love the smell of this product and it doesn't make your hair tangle or anything. its an all around brilliant product and im going to purchase the full size.

BarryM lipstick in black cherry
This lipstick has made an appearance in a number of blogpost on my blog (BarryM Lipstick).I've wearing it alot of the past few months. I sometimes wear it really dark or very lightly depending on what type of look im going for. I adore this colour, it's a very light/dark cherry it has a very long staying power. Im not going to repeat myself ive done a few review on my blog. (See link)


This stuff has been a genius this month. I've had some mystery little back spots on my nose and on my chin. using this stuff has cleared it up alot since I've started using this a month ago. I use the mask once or twice a week depending on how bad my skin. Use this daily twice a day for the best results. I always follow up after using this with a really good moisturize as you dont want to leave your skin a little dull. The only thing that this product is  the cream is very thick so you only need a little bit as it goes a long way.




The Primark nails have been on point for the past month and a half. i love the designs that they have bought out this year. This is one of the designs but i also have the candy cane ones aswell but i used them up. For a £1 thats a bargaining. I had my candy cane nails on for over two week they lasted for me personally and i thought that was awesome. I must go back to primark and pick some more up because they are amazing. The only think that is annoying is when you catch a false nail it doesn't half hurt.



Last but certain not least, what would a festive season be without a perfect red lip. When I've been feeling alot more daring been rocking the red lip whether that be to work or to college. I've been loving this shade or red this season its not too bright but it's not to dark either. I've had alot of compliments on this shade of red which is always a bonus 


What are your go to products?
Lots of love
Lucy Anne
xoxo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.