Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Mini Review!

.

Finally this little beauty that's been driving the beauty community insane for ages now.I'm a little late to the band wagon but was hearing things about it and wasn't sure how my skin would react to it.

My Thoughts
I love this stuff so much. Its better than using face wipes on your face.It really pulls off all the products off you face without it feeling to heavy.I wear waterproof mascara and it pulled it off my eyes no problem.It will pull all the grime thats on your face off and it wont dry your skin out but after i apply this i do carry on with my skincare routine. It doesn't leave your skin feeling wet it absorbs the moisture. It has broken me out and i have dry skin and it's been fine.You dont have to put alot on a cotton pad as it still works effectively. I bought the travel size to test it but im definitely going to be purchasing the full size of this product. Overall i can understand why the beauty community has been raving about this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.