April Music 2015 mini speaker review | Lifestyle


.

This April I've been all about the music and im going to share with you what tunes I've been blasting whether that be in my house or at the gym or for revision for them exams.



I thought i would throw in a mini review on a new product i purchased this month. The Polaroid bluetooth speaker.This product is amazing.It plays your music really loud and available on all bluetooth devices.It  comes with a AUX lead so that you can plug it into your laptop aswell to hear the sound of your muisc. The sound quality is amazing and it has amazing bass on it. I always use this if im in the bath or tidying up around the house overall im really impressed with it. It retails for £10 i got mine from asda but im sure you can get from amazon.


Peace xox 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.