Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation Vs Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin


I think its time that i did a series on my blog. Today its the battle of the drugstore's biggest brands. Rimmel London VS Maybelline. If you have been reading my blog for a while or follow me on instagram you will know that i love rimmel london products, They are my fave but i do like maybelline but only for nail products and there lipsticks. Maybelline has always been a hit or miss with me but i do like to have a look everytime i walk past.When i was growing up i always loved rimmel london as a brand and I still do so without further ado lets get into the battle of foundations .




Let's start with the Rimmel Wake Me Up. i love this foundation for the summer time. Its a medium to light coverage which is great, it does have a shimmer to it which i dont mind because i put powder on my face but its really great. Its £8.99 at superdrug but i always buy it when it is either in a promo offer. I also have the matching concealer for this line aswell and i love that aswell. I wear the shade 100 ivory and it matches my skin perfect,the shade range for this line is amazing they have a shade for every skin range.The formula for this foundation is on point.The package is on point with this , its bright and eye catching



This is a new one to my collection.I bought this at the beginning of the year and i love it . It has a light to medium coverage and you can build it up if you want a heavier coverage.Your skin looks flawless and makes you look like you have no imperfection.I haven't seen many reviews on the internet and i wish people would give it a shot because i genuinely think its such a lovely foundation and everyone should have it in there collection. The shade range for this line is amazing , there isn't not a shade for anyone's skin tone. i personally think that even with combination skin it will suit them. the only problem i have is that when i go away I have to wrap it up because the bottle is grass and i feel it would easily to get smashed either in my suitcase or my make up bag. the bottle is quite heavy so i like to put it in my carry on to not have extra weight. But overall i love this product and its perfect for the winter months.



which would you choose?

Peace 
xox





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.