Real Technique: Miracle Complexion Sponge


I finally bit the bullet and went our and bought this. i had had my eye on it for a while now. I've heard that it is a dupe for the well hyped Beauty blender. I love this product, I personally think its really good. It makes doing my foundation a whole lot easier when im in a rush to go out. The price that I got it for was £5.99 from superdrug. It leaves your foundation looking flawless.it stays for a while aswell. The only down side to this sponge is that it gets really dirt after the first use. Your foundation will stain it but you can try and clean it off.I've used mine a fair bit and my foundation has stained it. But overall this product is great and would highly recommend it to anyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.