IF I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD TAG...

If I Went To Disney World Tag!!





I just want to say a massive thank you to AsiaJade Holla at you girl for tagging me in this tag.



Questions:


1.What time of year would you go & how long for?

I would go to disney land when it was playlist live as I could meet amazing youtubers and also i will get to explore the park with them i would go with some of my youtube friends playlist live is in march and i would go for 10 days.

2.Who would you go with and why? 

I would go with some of my youtube friends if not then I would encourage one and my friends to come with me.

3.Where would you stay and why?

 I would stay at the Hilton Orlando Resort that is where playlist live is taking place and plus i could go to youtube parties at the same time.

4. Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood  Studios? 

Hollywood Studios hands down , I would love to go there.

5. Fast rides or gentle rides?

 i love fast rides i say the fast and bigger the better

6.One attraction that you HAVE to go on? 

one attraction i would have to go on would be est Track in Epcot the Mission:Space i think it would be amazing there.

7. Five things that you would lie to purchase whilst you're out there? 

This is hard as ive never been to disney but i would purchase anything with disney on it :

Disney Minnie mouse ears, Disney Tee, Disney Hoodie, Something For my mum and dad and something from harry potter world

8. Three Disney characters that you'd like to meet? 

Um This is hard as i never really watched disney that much growing up um belle from beauty and the beast, little mermaid and aladdin

9. Would you vlog, take photos of your trip or both? 

I would Take tons of photos and i would just have small clips and make a short movie about it 


10. One place you would like to visit whilst in Orlando apart from Disney World? 

Harry Potter World. I'm going to go to the warner bros studio in london on the 27th of december as a christmas present and im super excited so maybe one day I would get to go to the big on as im a super big harry potter fan.




Peace 
xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.