August Favorites 2014

I can't believe summer is over already. This month has gone by so fast and it was a month of niceness weather and then the British weather came back and we had rain and windy weather.




I'm gonna start with hair care favorite: with it being summer I didn't want to wash my hair every day so  I discovered a new shampoo. I'd heard a lot about the Herbal Essence line and i thought it was about time that i found out what the special thing about the products was about. oh man did i find out what it was all about. The smell of the products are amazing, the consists of it was amazing. A little bit of this product goes a really long way and it lathers up really well. A little bit of the product goes a long way.
 Skin Care

 I was lucky this month that my skin was playing in my court. I hardly had break outs this month which is amazing for me because normally it happens alot. I wore a fair bit of make up through out the month of august so I used make up wipes a fair bit but the wipes I used didn't break me out which was a massive buzz. I know using make up wipes is bad but they are really quick and easy to use.

Beauty Products

 Nails 
These past few weeks I have been painting my nails ready a fall and I'm super excited for it.But through the summer I've been painting my a baby blue from rimmel London which is called Fancy A Dip? Its a beautiful baby blue color. You have to apply two coats and it will come out fine and Glossy.Then towards the end of the month i broke out the red nail varnish called double Decker red. I bought it at the beginning of the month and i thought it was perfect for fall and winter time and the weather here in the UK was like winter and it was rainy and horrible so i bought the fall colors out.


Lip Products
This month i think was the term for me to go on a lip product cray. I bought three lip products this month and i loved them both. I bought a new lip balm and I've loved it its very moisturizing and nourishing. They are very lightweight it doesnt feel like you have lip products on, The red one which i like wearing alot has a slight tint to it and the pink one is clear and sheer. Then the collection lip crayon was amazing. Its very pigmented and you only have to dap a little bit on your lips and it goes on so smooth it does last a fair amount of time as well which is a win win.
Nieva fruity shine
Collection : Lip Butter

Make Up Brush
I found a make up brush when i was shopping primark and man its really good. I was really surprised when i tryed it out and it is so amazing. i use it for my foundation and it blends really nicely and the product goes on the brush very easily. It's really easy to clean as well and very durable.


Fashion
This month hasnt been the warmest month of all but July was different so this month ive worn my new jacket alot and ive also wore my boots alot this month as here in the UK the wear has been like winter so ive been breaking out all the winter clothes. Then when the sun has been shining i would wear my vans but my favorite trend to wear them with is just wearing some jeans and roll them up and wear a ankle bracelet and it looks really fashionable. 










Accessorizes
This month i wore kinda the same things all month. The necklace i will show was a gift from one of my closest friends, It kinds describes me as i love photography and she bought me a little camera necklace which is amazing. The other thing is a top knot hair tie , I've loved wearing my hair in a top bun this month and its been nice for those days were you don't want to spend ages on your hair.


Finally TV Programmes and Other Things 

First we will go with TV programme. This month I've loved I think about 4 TV series and they are all a variety of different genres. First one is Graceland, i saw the first series of this program and loved it so much that i was really excited for the 2nd season to come out, i will say it wasn't as good as the last series but the finale is two episodes away and the show is becoming more gripping now which is amazing. The 2nd series ive been loving is Switched at birth, i watched all the season in a matter of a week and a half  and i caught up with the up to date season and i loved it , i found it very different from anything i'd have ever watched and i really enjoyed it. The next TV show is Blue Blood , ive watched this programme ever since it came out here in the UK and I've loved it from the start. I can't wait for the new season to start because the show is gripping and also you can really get to the characters personality as well every episode. The next series is kinda the same as blue blood its
CSI:Miami im only half way through it but it my favorite show i wont go into much detail as im only on season 6. Then Finally suits,Can i take a moment to say the season finale of this series was a cliff hanger and my god i cannot wait for it to come back on, im not gonna leave any spoilers that's all im gonna say about that programme.
 

Movies Of The Month
I have two movies this month one action and one romcom and if you want to know about them then i wont go into detail with it because this post is getting pretty long . First one is Divergent which im sure everyone is aware of the movie i saw it in the movies and i found it amazing and i couldn't wait for the DVD to come out as it was just amazing. Then i watched a movie called Baggage claim, I
wasn't expecting myself to like this movie but it was really good quite funny and really quirky and really cute.













 Thanks For Reading

Peace..xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.