Hair Care Routine 2014!!

I personally think that hair care is the number on priority. I don't like washing my hair every day i wash it every other day, i know that washing it everyday can wash all the natural oils out of it. i do use dry shampoo in  between washes and then on a Sunday i use the deep cleansing one to remove all the build up but it doesn't strip your hair. Doing that treatment once a week really helps your hair and body , the bottle says it said to use daily but i think once a week is enough
Tresemme Deep Cleansing
Herbal Essences - Uplifting Volume



I used both these shampoos. The orange one i use on the daily basis, then I use the tresemme one normally on a  Sunday. The tresemme one is to get all the build up outta your hair.I style my hair alot with hair products I try not to use heat on it ,even it is for blow drying I do use the tresemme heat protective spray aswell. I rarely use heat i try to keep my hair as natural as i can.


First Impressions

The Herbal Essences range ive heard so much about so i thought i would give the shampoos a go. The smell of this is amazing and the range of the products for all different hair types. i struggle with getting volume with my hair because i have natural curly hair. When i used this shampoo my hair wasn't curly when I finished blow drying it. My hair was very smooth and the smell was still there but it wasn't over powering in any way , you can only smell it on your hair.It lathers up really nicely and  small bit goes a long way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.