Drugstore Under £10 - Foundation

New series starting with face make up

This the £10 Drugstore Challenge. Where I find products that come under 10 pound.

Left To Right
MUA - Matte Foundation
Rimmel London- Wake Me Up
MUA-£2
Wake Me Up:£5 on offer





The rimmel wake me up foundation im in love with, The formal for it, is amazing. its kind to my skin as i suffer from acne. But it blends really well and stays on the skin. The MUA one was the first foundation i try'd about two years and it was great, But then it started to make my skin break out and it was causing alot of problems. Then I  switched to To the rimmel London match perfection which ive used it all up. Then I bought the Wake me up. Which in all fairness different lives up to the expectations that people have put it up.



My Thoughts 
I prefer the rimmel foundations because they have a great color selection. The MUA one didn't do anything for my skin it just caused me to break out.The rimmel foundations both the wake me up and the match perfection have a nice scent to them. I always get 100 ivory in both these foundations but the shade range goes lighter and darker depending on your skin tone. The foundation last a while they are also very light weight and they cover up really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.