Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm (Review)



So I'm a little late jumping on the band wagon About the baby lips. I've been searching high and low and I finally found them :)
Baby Lips (Left) Pink Punch,            Baby Lips (Right) Cherry Me

So  I decided to go out and buy the baby lips products , I had seen so many you tubers talk about how amazing they are. Ive been trying to find one for ages but everywhere i went everyone was sold out on them so I saw them in boots and I just had to run in and get one.
 
First Impressions
On The Top Is pink Punch , Underneath was Cherry Me

It started when i got the red baby lips product called Cherry Me, from that moment I was blown away about how amazing the consistent was so i decided to run out and grab another one .When I swatched it when i got home, I was surprised on how much colour you could get from it and it could actually work as a lip stain. I put it on my lips and it lasted a fair time (2-3 hours). I could even drink with it on and it never came off.The taste of it is just amazing, the smell isn't to overwhelming but they both taste nice. They are moisturising and you cant feel them on your lips.they aren't sticky and they go on smooth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.