Why I Stopped Blogging?



Hello my lovelies. Gosh it feels like forever since I've written that in a blog post. I guess its because its been at least 5 months since I last posted a post.

The reason for my disappearing was that life sort of got a bit crazy. From my last year of finishing college and my job getting quite intense i had hardly any free time no more. College was getting to the point were I wasn't able to have a social life as I was constantly doing coursework submitting essays and presentations all the time. Then came work living in wales we had a lot of big events coming up that's due to the nature of my job working in the stadiums. I was very lucky to work both champions league final games which was an amazing experience.

Blogging for me became something that would take me so long to either write a blog post or find the time to take pictures and edit them and then post them on my blog. It used to be a hobby that I loved to do then it became something that I wasn't enjoying as much anymore.
   My blog wasn't getting many views and I thought to myself what is the point now. I  sort of fell out of love with blogging i guess, I found it difficult to find something that I wanted to write about. Also if i criticized something i would get a lot of backlash as other people would say how much they loved the product but my views are my own and if I dislike a product I will express that through my blog.

Going forward.
I will be back blogging again. I'm going to be trying and making sure that I post as I love photography, travel and beauty and I want to share that. If you have any ideas of what you would like me to blog about then leave them in the comments or follow me on twitter and tweet them to me @HeyLucyAnne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

December faves 2014