Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!!


Not My picture......


2016 went by so quickly, It feels like I just blinked at the year was gone. The year of 2016 was a very positive vibes for myself. This year I've really focused on making myself feel like I am happy to be who I am. 

Highlights

Ellie Goulding


March 8th I got to see my two favorite people play in my hometown of Cardiff. I manged to get standing tickets which enabled me to be only three rows from the stage. She was accompanied by John Newman. I love Ellie and when I got tickets i'd never been so excited. John Newman... need a moment.. hes such an amazing performer and he slayed, Singing songs that he was well known for, He was truly amazing.  Then Ellie came out, she was so amazing. Her talent with musical instruments is truly amazing. I really enjoyed her concert and I didn't want it to end but sadly it did. 

Job Promotion
This was a big shock to me in 2016. I didn't get promoted just once but twice. I went from being a till cashier to becoming a Team leader, this was crazy to imagine that I'd impressed someone enough to become a team leader. Last month I got called up to become a junior supervisor. Its so crazy to think that I'm being allowed a opportunity like that. 


Not my pictures

Beyonce and Stereophonics concert
With the industry that I'm in it enables me to work amazing music concerts. I was very fortunate to work beyonce. This was literally one of the best shifts id ever had, dancing around to single ladies and runnin. ( in my defence she was great) 
To top that I got to work the stereophonic concert. I love them so much so this is no surprise that they were amazing. They encored as well which was even better but I truly loved them.  



Bristol Balloon Fiesta 
I took a trip back to my childhood and attended Bristol Balloon fiesta. As a kid my parents used to take me every year and we would watch the fireworks and the balloon night glow. As i got older i never went. My parents surprised me with this trip as i was told to book the weekend off work to attend. I truly loved coming back to the fiesta, It was just like everything I remembered as a kid. The fireworks the balloon night glow, just truly amazing. 

London (August)

Back in August I got to visit one of my favorite cities London. I've always wanted to just explore London more as it has always been somewhere were I see myself living. I got to explore the beautiful city with my best friend, He was my tour guide as the tube was super confusing. Walking From Tower Bridge all the way to Westminster was truly amazing. Then to top it off I had a surprise off one of my friends to allow me on the London eye. Seeing London from high up in the skies was literally the most amazing thing I've ever done.


Changed My Hair Colour
Before And After
Now this may not seem like a highlight to most of you but to me it is. So in May this year I decided to take a big step and get my hair ombre blonde. Now this was a huge step for me as I was looking for a change. I'd always had light brown hair and it had always been long. But I'd been saying for ages that I wanted a change so I saved up and took the plunge and got it done.  It was cut super short which when I curled the hair it looked amazing. This was something I'd been thinking about doing for years but it finally happened this year and I'm so pleased with it.




Warner Bros Studio Tour And London Adventure At Night time 

I took another trip to London/Watford a few weeks ago. This time to re visit harry potter studios with my best friend. This was my 2nd time at the studios and i was super excited to go. This time around it was snowing at Hogwarts which made it feel even more like Christmas. 
This time around I got to explore London at night time. This was the amazing thing ever. Seeing all the Christmas lights and the festivities was just great. This time around I got to visit sites i didn't get to see last time such as Piccadilly circus (sort of had a One Republic moment) and we visited the cenotaph were all the poppies are. Also Leicester square and Trafalgar square. My time up in London was amazing and I cant wait to go back later on in 2017.

What were your highlights of 2016?

Love
Lucy xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.