The Body Shop Haul. Mini Reviews






Today Im going to be talking about the body shop as a brand and some of there products that Im enjoying right now:







Hand Creams
I'm in love with the body shop hand creams. I feel that they are so moisturizing and they leave your hands feels so nice and soft.
I currently have the mango , spiced apple and vanilla chai.
I've taken a very like to the mango scented hand cream. I love the smell and the way it leaves my hands after applying it, its so lovely and will become hopefully a cult fave of mine.
The Real reason I went into the body shop was of course because they have the Christmas scents. I'm not too sold on the spiced apple scent this year. I do love the glazed apple scent though that is one of my faves. I'm not overly sold by the vanilla chai scent either, But i will still use them up.



Shower Gels
I'm a shower gel junkie. I'm a sucker for the travel sized ones too as I travel alot. I have a big raspberry shower gel as well that scent is just so lovely.  I'm in love with the mango scent as you can see I have two of the mini shower gels. I also have the glazed apple scent which I just adore, i had that in a set that my lovely friend gifted me last Christmas. I was gutted that they didn't bring the scent out this year but i was interested to try to spiced apple scent. 



Lip Balm
Yes I have the glazed apple scented lip balm.What can i say i love the scent.  I love this stuff , It wears well on your lips and lasts for while aswell. It smells so good but doesnt taste the best. Its really green in the tin but clear on your lips. 



Body Butters
Can we just take a moment for the Body Shop butters. I personally think they are my personal faves when it comes to the body shop. I love how the body butters feel so light on my skin. They are rich with moisture and smell so amazing. My favorite at the moment is the strawberry scent as it smells insanely amazing.  I always seem to get the small tubs of the body butters as a little bit goes a long way. They arent to thick either which I really like when it comes to a moisturizer. 


What are your favorites from the body shop?

Lucy xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.