Hairstyle Post: Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler Review!


Today I'm going to be talking about this wonderful product...
This is the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler  .
I saw this in Superdrug. I really wanted to try it as i'd seen so many amazing reviews on it.

I have medium length hair. (Before i cut and ombre it) so it worked amazing on my hair. One thing i will say is that wear heat proof gloves as I've had multiple accidents with burns on myself. I've found if you take small sections of hair then it gives you that more voluminous vibe to your hair. When you do your roots its best if you have a deep parting as it will give it that effect. The Curls last for a long time aswell. One thing i will say is do not brush your hair otherwise you will have massive puffy hair. I use a afro comb to sometimes brush out the curls to make them look less like a poodle.
Overall im super impressed with this purchase and it has been my go to curling wand.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In My Bag (Lifestyle)

Top 3 Lipsticks For Winter 2015

Weightloss Journey! The journey so far.